50 male poses by MoonlitTiger
Poses….. by moni158
Poses by moni158
.Female Gesture Pose References. by sakimichan
Couples - poses chart by Aomori
Pose Collection 002by what-i-do-is-secret
Hard perspective anatomy references for males by ElephantWendigo
Another Pose Practice by MadameNyx
Anatomy Practice by tin-plated-dictator
Anatomy Practice 2 by tin-plated-dictator
I couldn’t help myself.
(Source: theongreyjoy, via brienneoftarth)
Anywhere you go in Florida there’s always a shirtless man riding a bicycle
(Source: clarissafrayes, via dirwolves)
Disney makes me laugh whenever they make something about Gaston
on hbo’s official website, the “don’t have hbo?” box features jon snow
im stupid for laughing so hard at this
you don’t even have hbo, jon snow.
WILL HIS SUFFERING EVER END???? be nice to him hbo, catelyn tried to kill him with the pox that one time
Two Lesbians Raised A Baby And This Is What They Got
I got goosebumps from this.
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
My Other Tutorials/Guides | My Daily Sketches